TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Time

All things change in time. If I saw you and told you that today is Tuesday, you would not find that astonishing, because today is Tuesday. However, when we see each other tomorrow, and I assure you that today is Wednesday, you may be confused and call me a liar because the last time we met, I had said to you that today was Tuesday.

At times, time changes reality. This has tremendous implications for man and none for God because He does not change and lives in a timeless state. 

I may proclaim truth today the best I know how and tomorrow may discover something that alters the “truth” I proclaimed yesterday. My prideful, stubborn heart might insist in holding onto this “truth” not acknowledging the fact that all my information comes from finite, changeable, time infused reality.


Once again, the importance of knowing and listening to the voice of God is paramount in that listening to Him is the only possible way to enjoy what does not change and the only way to achieve stability in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment