TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I Can Do This

 Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls,

yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places.
To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 (ESV
 
Circumstances in life should not dictate our attitudes or purposes. If our circumstances change our purposes, then we have the wrong purpose to start with. God can make any circumstance part of the victory.
 
For example, the stoning of Stephen was a victory for Stephen. The crucifixion brought salvation to all people. Daniel and his friends brought kings into the presence of God through the fiery furnace and the lions' den. Noah saved the human race by building a boat on a mountain.
God deals with the difficult, whereas you and I need to know Him and obey Him, and we will be victorious.
 
I am thankful God did not ask me to do anything I cannot do.

No comments:

Post a Comment