TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Wanted

 On behalf of this man I will boast, but on my own behalf I will not boast, except of my weaknesses— though if I should wish to boast, I would not be a fool, for I would be speaking the truth; but I refrain from it, so that no one may think more of me than he sees in me or hears from me. So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:5-10 (ESV)
 
There is no excuse for not serving God. He does not need our proficiency and does not need anything we can offer. He chooses to use us because of His love for us and His desire to include us in the outcome.
 
Being wanted by the Almighty is far more precious than being needed. God will use anyone available to Him, and one day rejoices in the extraordinary position God gave them in this life.
God is the great equalizer in that all can love Him and yield to Him, and therefore be positioned to impact this world significantly.
 
I am important to God, not to the outcome of His plan, but to Him. I am thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment