TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

The Truth is Right

 

"For I too am a man set under authority, with soldiers under me: and I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this’ and he does it.” When Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him, and turning to the crowd that followed him, said, “I tell you, not even in Israel have I found such faith.” And when those who had been sent returned to the house, they found the servant well.  Luke 7:8-10 (ESV)

The main thing I am aiming at, because, after all, the most practical, lies in my third point. However deep our humility, however conscious we may be of our own undeservingness, WE SHOULD NEVER DIMINISH OUR FAITH IN GOD. God is God, I am not. I need to remind myself of that and live in the context of that reality every day. When I do that, I have faith. (Biblical Illustrator)

People who have faith are not necessarily gifted; they are honest. Honest people live in the context of what they know, and they will not go against what they are convicted is right.

The hope is that we are convinced that truth is right, or we will be set up for disaster, for those who live as if lies are right are deceived and will experience destruction.

Learn More at Relate365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment