TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Monday, May 31, 2021

I will answer one day….

 

And he said to his disciples, “Temptations to sin are sure to come, but woe to the one through whom they come!  It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.  Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”  Luke 17:1-4 (ESV)

Those who choose to sin choose to live outside the way it was meant to be. The real choices we have will also have real consequences for us, those we love, and our acquaintances. If my actions cause another person to sin, I will be held accountable to God. My choices are real. My consequences, both good and evil, will be real.

I would be wise to see my decisions in the light of how it affects others knowing that I will answer for myself and how I affected them when I stand before God.

Learn More at Relate365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment