TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Love, Walk, Enjoy

 

And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.
Luke 18:1 (ESV)
 
We often hear about the importance of prayer. Why is it important?
Is it important because God cannot do His work without us?
Is it because we need a way to get what we want?
Is it to elevate our importance in the kingdom work?
Is it to make me feel like I did everything I could?
Is it because God needs my ideas on how to solve a problem?
 
Those who know God and love God, pray to God. Those who want to appear to know God and love God, pray to the God they think they know.
 
If I love God, walk with Him, enjoy Him, and know Him, I will pray. The other day I got a random call from my daughter, who had some good news to share with my wife and me.  Something good happened; she communicated with those she loves.  It’s what happens when you love and are in relationships.
 

Learn More at Relate365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment