TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Friday, February 12, 2021

As God Sees It...

 

And he said to them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."   Luke 10:2 (ESV)

Opportunities are abundant to those who are looking for them. God is at work in my life and in the lives of those around me, and if I am paying attention, I can participate in the “harvest” God is planning.

I find it interesting that when Jesus looked at a crowd, He saw a harvest awaiting workers. When I see a crowd, I see people who may be in my way, slowing me down, or whom I might consider a burden.

Jesus sees what could be. I see what I think is obvious to all. Jesus sees without perspective, opinion, and limit. I am immersed in perspective, opinion, and my personal limitations.

If I want to see as God sees, I need to spend time with Him so that His thoughts become my thoughts, and so that I view the world and the circumstances of life through His lens. For now, the choice is mine.

Learn More at Relate365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment