TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Sunrises

 

Then turning to the disciples he said privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see! For I tell you that many prophets and kings desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.”   Luke 10:23-24 (ESV)

We all have unique experiences in life and we all will give an account to God for what we have known and what we did with what we knew.  As I write this thought I am witnessing a beautiful sunrise over the vast northern forest. The sky seems to be bursting forth a praise song for the beginning of a new day with a brilliance that artists wish they could capture.

I can take a moment and enjoy God and what He is doing here, or I can ignore it and get on with my day.

I do not know how many more sunrises God will allow me to see. I think I will pause from writing for a moment and enjoy His gift. Perhaps you can do the same sometime today

Learn More at Relate365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment