TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

I am a created being.

 Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds! 

Luke 12:24 (ESV)

God is older than us, smarter than us, and loves us. We can trust Him. He is also much bigger and capable than our imagination could ever comprehend. Every seed that grows, every bird that flies, and every fish that swims are all dependent upon God. Every living thing was created and is sustained by Him.

We often dismiss this thought as something that we cannot comprehend, yet, God, in every area is incomprehensible. When I get to the end of my logic, I see God. If God needed to fit within my logic, then God and I would be on equal settings.

I am a created being. God is the uncreated one who is incomprehensibly creative. I need to enjoy that rather than dissect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment