TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

TO KNOW CHRIST AND TO MAKE HIM KNOWN

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

God Has No Perspective

 

“Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light, but when it is bad, your body is full of darkness. Therefore be careful lest the light in you be darkness. If then your whole body is full of light, having no part dark, it will be wholly bright, as when a lamp with its rays gives you light.”  Luke 11:34-36 (ESV)

“On a man’s knowledge and belief of the truth. No one can have attentively considered human nature, without seeing how much the opinions of men are affected by the state of the heart; and how much more perfectly they understand those subjects which it is for their interest to understand, than any others. If a man’s heart, then, be right with God, the great truths which God has revealed to influence man to act up to this end of his being will be truths which he will especially wish to understand. It is on this principle that our Saviour has declared that if any man will do His will he shall know of the doctrine.” (N. W. Taylor, D. D.)

How I see things affect how I live, how I love, and what I consider truth. If I see things through the lens of truth, I live in the truth.

God has no perspective, no opinions, and His voice is truth. If I am going to live successfully, I must look for, discover, and follow Him. If not, I will need a lot of luck in life, and since there is not such thing, my hope, in reality, is in nothing.

Learn More at Relate365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment